Ameliorating fatique and appetite loss associated with cancer chemotheraphy
Organic soybean and probiotics fermentation products
4ml twice daily on an empty stomach, after diluting in 100ml of warm water
Approved by Ministry of Health and Welfare(MOHW):available in Taiwan Market
Immune restoration and regulation
- MS-20 is a mixture of soybean fermentation metabolites which is produced in strictly controlled fermenter and with carefully chosen microorganisms that mimics human intestinal environment.
- The manufacturing and R&D procedures of Chemo Young follow the international regulations.
- MS-20 was approved as new drug by MOHW in 2011.
- MS-20 acts as an immunemodulator and probiotics to improve immunity and inhibit tumor growth.
- MS-20 is the first and the only oral medication for ameliorating fatigue and appetite loss in patients receiving chemotherapy and thus improve the quality of life.
- The estimated market of MS-20 in Taiwan will be around 4.5 billion TWD as every year there will be 90,000 new cancer patients. Worldwide, the number of cancer patients will reach 1.4 millions and the medical needs will be over 20 billion USD every year.
MS-20 has also been shown to be anti-PD-1 booster in mice cancer model by increasing effector cytotoxic T cells and inhibiting tumor growth, reducing myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSCs).